Improve the way you handle customer calls. Now with 3CX Phone System v12.5 and Office 365 integration, you can take advantage of accurate automatic activity reports that will allow customer service personnel to handle business effectively and efficiently. Also, with automatic call pop-ups no time is lost looking for the customers record.
Contact details automatically resolved for inbound calls
Office 364 & 3CX 12.5
All the information you need, when you need it. When a call is received the contact record will automatically open in your browser. This record includes a detailed call history listing all calls with that contact along with date, time, and duration of the call.
New contacts are automatically created if not resolved
Never miss a contact! If an inbound call is received and a contact is not resolved, a new contact will be automatically created and call information will be saved.
Call information saved in Contact notes
As a detailed call log is saved for every contact, you are always kept informed and up to date about when your customers come in contact with you. You can also view if you missed a call from your customers and call them back thus enhancing their customer service experience with your company.
3CX, international telecommunications developer of Windows-based PBX software, today announced the launch of its new CRM module, which allows complete integration of telephony functions within a CRM package. This functionality increases user productivity, enhances reporting for management and improves customer service levels. With 3CX CRM integration, you can:
- Launch calls to contacts with a single click straight from the CRM application. No need to retype the phone number.
- Inbound calls are automatically linked to a customer record based on their caller ID and the customer record is brought up automatically upon receiving a call. This saves time for customer service personnel and allows more professional handling of calls, creating a better impression for customers.
- All calls are logged as call records in the CRM package. This allows sales personnel to easily keep track of calls made to a customer and to take notes of what needs to be actioned.
- Call activity reports become much more accurate and therefore meaningful to management as all calls are automatically logged without the need for the user to manually create activity records.
- Missed calls are logged and linked to the customer’s record so that customer service personnel can quickly call them back.
CRM integration for Microsoft Outlook is included as standard with the 3CX Phone System commercial license. The 3CX CRM Integration module has a 30-day trial. Once the trial has ended, you’ll need to enter a licence key to keep the integration active.